The Boathouse accommodation comprises:
- Huge sitting room with log fire, TV, slow internet/Wifi
- Kitchen with table, Aga, gas hob, larder fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and drier
- Dining area within sitting room
- Master bedroom with gas imitation fire, with refurbished (this year) ensuite bathroom with bath and shower
- Two two-tiered bunk beds sleeping 4 children/teenagers
- Separate WC
All linen and towels are supplied as are logs for the open fire. There is also a barbeque for use on the terrace and deckchairs.
Use of the Kayaks and Paddleboard are permitted if they are not being used by the Main house. Life Jackets are available.
No dogs please.
Roshven Boathouse is featured on 100 BEST GUIDE to romantic seaside cottages in Scotland.